Greenville Pet Grooming
Dog & Cat Grooming Services
Routine pet grooming performed by a professional is a great way to increase the cleanliness and comfort of your pet. At Cleveland Park Greenville, our groomer has over 20 years of experience working with all types of dogs and cats, and she is talented at handling your pets in a gentle and non-threatening way. Whether you have a dog with an especially long coat, an older cat that has trouble cleaning itself, or a pet whose nails are getting a little too long, our skilled and compassionate professionals can help.
Ready to schedule a grooming service for your pet? Call us at (864) 806-2070 to book an appointment.
Our Pet Grooming Process
What You Can Expect from Your Pet Grooming Appointment
At Cleveland Park Greenville, we understand that the grooming process can be stressful for your pets, which is why we take the time to make your animal as comfortable as possible. Our gentle and compassionate groomers then perform personalized grooming treatments to keep your pet looking and feeling their best.
Our pet grooming process includes:
- Meet and greet: We begin every grooming service by spending some time with you and your pet to get to know their tendencies and behaviors, as well as your goals for their treatment—walking you through the types of cuts that might look best on your pet.
- Bath: We use trusted products to ensure your pet’s bath gets them clean without irritating their skin or stripping their coat of healthy, natural oils. Our team will then thoroughly dry them for a more accurate cut.
- Brushing and tailored haircut: Our groomers will brush out your pet to ensure there are no tangles before trimming your animal’s fur based on your preferences.
- Nail clipping: If your animal’s nails get too long, they can cause pain and even infection. That is why we gently clip their nails, so your pet stays safe and comfortable.
- Additional treatments if needed: No two pets are the same, so we don’t conduct a one-size-fits-all grooming treatment. We are capable of ear cleaning, anal gland expression, teeth brushing, and other treatments to create a customized grooming treatment.
“We love CPAH and Dr. Miller. Our pets have received the best possible care in a very professional environment.”- Sarah H.
“Yesterday the staff at Cleveland Park Animal Hospital helped me say goodbye to my cat of 11 years. I cannot say enough about their care and concern. Kindness comes to mind, as well as professionalism and respect.”- Tina S.
“Super great & friendly ladies, Easy to get appt for dr visit & grooming appt.”- Michelle B.