Pet Resources: We Care About Your Pet Even When They Are Not in Our Care
At Cleveland Park Animal Hospital, our goal is to help our clients become the best pet owners possible and believe our job is equal parts education and medicine. To achieve this goal we have compiled various resources and are pleased to make them available to our clients.
- The Internet can be overwhelming with the amount of information available on any one topic. Our veterinarians and staff have worked to create a database of links to reputable and reliable veterinary sites.
- Coupons & Promotions
- Everyone loves a good deal, and we are happy when we can provide them to our clients. Check back regularly for current coupons and promotions from Cleveland Park Animal Hospital Greenville as well as our various vendors.
- We appreciate opportunities to participate in community events, as well and providing fun events within the clinic. Find upcoming events we will be participating in here.
- Pet Loss Grief Library
- Losing a pet is never easy. The Pet Loss Grief Library is a collection of sites, resources, and articles written by professionals, as well as other pet owners dealing with the grief of losing a pet.
- Online Adoptions
- Looking to add to your family? Check out local pets looking for their forever homes.
“ Clients for 40 years and feel our pets and livestock are always in the best hands possible when CPAH has them. ”
“ I really like checking out in the exam room. It makes checking out much easier. ”
“ Love taking care of the bill while still in the exam rooms! Great idea! ”
“ Your office is, of all the vets I have ever been to, the nicest looking and best kept. It creates an atmosphere that makes me feel at ease having my pets cared for in your facility. ”
“ The care that my pets have received has been exemplary. I have never left with a question unanswered or a concern not addressed. Follow-up care, when needed, has also been phenomenal. ”
“ I couldn’t be happier with how I and my pets have been treated. I recommend this practice to anyone I know who has pets. ”
“ Always awesome visits. The staff is really great. They call you by name when you walk in the door and that’s excellent customer service. Love all the vets too! ”
“ We appreciated that the staff asked permission before taking lab work, very thoughtful! ”
“ This was our first visit and we were so appreciative of the open office hours on Saturday. I have had various animals at different vets around the upstate and this was by far the most pleasant experience. ”
“ The receptionist was fabulous! She made us (and our pet) feel very much at home! ”
“ This was the best experience I’ve ever had with a vet office; I’m recommending this office to friends and family. We’ll be returning with all of our animals from now on! ”
“ I would rather take my dogs to you than my family members to their doctors. You care. It is important for me to know my dogs are in the best place. Thank you. ”
“ I found the practice decor very warm and inviting. There was no “vet” smell and no strong air freshener that is sometimes offensive at other offices I’ve visited. ”
“ You are all so amazing! I’ve been very impressed with the friendliness of everyone on staff. My dog loves coming to the vet because of all the attention she gets while we’re there. Keep up the good work! ”
“ I love Cleveland Park Animal Hospital. Everyone is so friendly to both me and my pet. Most wonderful vet experience I’ve ever had. ”
“ All your staff has always been thorough and professional. My experience has been comforting since the staff all appear to be genuine in being animal lovers. ”